We understand that all projects are made up from the sum of many unique parts
But our approach to customer service, delivery excellence and finding the right solution is consistent, regardless of sector or size.
- Retail Premises
With projects across UK & Ireland, Europe and Asia we are suitably experienced to either advise or work in partnership with you by taking some of the heavy technical lifting off your desk.
Residential, social housing and community
- Individual properties
- Listed properties
- PFR schemes
- Housing associations
- Community schemes
Architects and environmental consultants
If you are designing a scheme or preparing drawings for an existing building we have extensive experience and research into the development of ‘Pre-Planning’ solutions design and specifications.
Government, local authority and LLFAs
- PFR schemes
- Government buildings
- Heritage buildings
- Community projects
- Armed forces
Utility and infrastructure
- Protect key strategic assets and critical infrastructure, gas, electricity, water, communications
- Temporary solutions available
Health, education and leisure
- Schools, colleges, universities, halls of residence
- Hospitals, surgeries, clinics
- Hotels, restaurants, cafes, sports facilities, clubhouses, retail
- Traditional and parametric insurance, early flood warning, flood emergency response plans
- Flood resilience strategy is a key step in risk control
PROJECT MANAGER - MOTT MCDONALD FOR EA SCHEME HORNCASTLE
On a separate note I wanted to give you some feedback on Chris. He has been exceptional since we awarded Watertight the contract. His attitude and dedication to ensuring this work was completed to programme and cost has been truly refreshing. He has filled me and my colleague James with so much confidence in Watertight and your ability to just be left to handle all the homeowner liaison, appointments, surveys and questions. He has made my job so much easier, thank you.